The Placement, Training and Research Guidance Centre (PTRGC) has been initiated in Adikavi Nannaya University with Dr. B. Jagan Mohan Reddy as In charge officer, Dr. K.Ramaneswari as advisor and Dr. I J N Padmavathi as coordinator. Now Dr. J.Balaji Chandra Mouli taken charge as coordinator. The following activities and programmes were organized, pursued and coordinated by these team members in this centre.
The purpose of the Placement & Training is to guide students to choose right career and to give knowledge, skill and aptitude and meet the manpower requirements of the Industry and /or research institutes.
• To assist students to develop/clarify their academic and career interests, and their short and long-term goals through individual counseling and group sessions.
• Maintaining and regularly updating database of students. Maintaining database of companies and establishing strategic links for campus recruitments.
• Gathering information about job fairs and all relevant recruitment advertisements.
• Coordinating with companies to learn about their requirements and recruitment procedures.
• Identifying the needs and expectations of the companies to assist them in recruiting most suitable candidates.
• Organizing pre-placement training/workshops/seminars for students.
• Arranging periodic meetings with Human Resources Department of companies and TPO's to promote our institute.
• Collecting feedback from employers where our students are selected.
• To assist students for industrial trainings.
• To assist employers to achieve their hiring goals.
• To provide resources and activities to facilitate the career planning process.
• To act as a link between students, alumni and the employment community.
• To assist students in obtaining placement in reputed companies.
The research purposes are to foresee future problems through pursuit of truth as a "global center of excellence for intellectual creativity", to respond to current social demands, and to contribute to the creation and development of scientific technologies with the aim of realizing an affluent society and natural environment for humanity.
1. Aim to discover new phenomena and create new technologies, based on principles and rules in natural phenomena and pursuit of truth in each engineering field
2. Conduct cutting-edge researches to lead the academic and industrial worlds at home and abroad and create and develop new academic and technological fields
3. Aim to globalize research and education
4. Provide suggestions for the future of humanity and the earth, based on high-level academic foundations and vision
5. Conduct researches that contribute to the development of human resources who can play a leading and core role in society and researchers who can conduct cutting-edge researches
In order to develop entrepreneurship qualities and economically independence in business aspects for girl students of Adikavi Nannaya University and its affiliated colleges, Center for Entrepreneurship Development (CED) of ALEAP has started training classes for two weeks to the selected candidates at Rajamahendri Degree College on 19-06-2017, Rajamahendravaram. The training program covers on various aspects such as start up business, procurement of bank loans and knowledge on government subsidies.
A job mela was organized at Adikavi Nannaya University, Seminar Hall on 10-10-2017, in collaboration with APSSDC, Hetero Drugs and Jagadesh Marine Exports for qualified candidates with different educational qualifications including I.T.I., Intermediate, B.Sc., M.Sc., B.Pharm. and M.Pharm. from East & West Godavari Districts.
Prof. M.MUTYALA NAIDU, Honourable Vice - Chancellor, as a chief guest, Prof. T. Ashok, Registrar, as guest of honour, Dr. T. Hyamavathi Principal of University college of Science and Technology , Dr. B. Jagan Mohan Reddy, Placement officer, Dr. K. Ramaneswari Advisor, and Dr. J. Balaji Chandra Mouli, Coordinator, Placement, Training, Research and Guidance Centre. Mr. M. Krishna Rao, HR. Hetero Drugs, U. Naganna. Tech. Asst. Hetero Drugs has inaugurated the Job Mela in presence of Skill development executives.